Sunday 29 May 2011

I Miss My Beth Copper


Was thinking of writing an emotional stuff that currently going on In my life
Later on, I felt like it not worth it.
Why should you reminisced the past when there's always something new in the future.
I done a  lot of mistakes in the past that I don't want myself to be remind of it.
I'd been in this situation before where, people can be so rude and disrespectful towards you.
Many of my "friend" do that like almost every time.
The world is Unfair!
The feelings of hatred and despair is rampaging in my heart and I couldnt bared to told anybody
I've few true friend and many nemesis.
I wonder sometimes,why I'm so sensitive at a time that I couldnt control myself from overly reacted and rebellious towards my religion,families and my true friends.

A reminder:This blog is about my feelings and everything.I'll do anything in heartbeat to change smyself into a new person and without a doubt It will took me many years to perfectly became what I want to be and for now I can only stay in this eggshells and pretended that everything is okay, when it not.