Friday 10 December 2010



At Restaurant IkanLaga at Rawang Town .
SO today after Solat Jumaat,Mai asked me to follow her do some banking and paying some bills at Rawang Town.We arrived around 1.59 and as we reached at Bank Islam it still closed cuz some of the stuff  had their lunches or maybe go to mosques and sholat,I think?!Mum asked me if i want to eat first cuz the bank will reopen on 2.30.I said sure cuz today I don't took my morning breakfast and Yes,sleeping is more important than eating.So,we gone to this new restaurant named Restoran IkanLaga.A nice restaurant i got to said,the restaurant had a modern touch to it.Than,I ordered my favorite meal,which is Nasi Goreng Belacan and Tomyam campur untuk Seorang makan and for drinks apple juice.Oh God,the food taste great.So yummy.Mum said "next time makan sini jeh.Tayah makan Santai.Mahal Santai, sini murah jeh.Dah lah sedap"Haha,Okay.After we eat,We go back to the Bank and do some back stuff for my sis and her child,AYIB.Half of my day was wasted at CIMB BANK!!Holy Crap!SHIT and everything bitch!The workers who work at the counter are slow as a moving snails and the guard's there are bitches for some reasons.Lastly,pegi umm,parksons beli baju putih for school next year.Brand Durban cuz ada sells.Aku bukan beli yang kat bawahnya,aku beli yang kat first floor,Tempat yang banyak baju uh!
Tak main lah cemerlang gemilang terbilang nya brand!haha,bajet menyakai aku nih!
That all!bye bye